MALIBU C Perfection C serum
This product is currently sold out.
The Original Wellness Vitamin C Serum that’s tried and true to restore youthful radiance.
Reveal a more radiant complexion with the Original Vitamin C Serum formulated with nature identical, pharmaceutical grade ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and enhanced with Zinc that features a fresh-activation technology to deliver the purest, most potent form of ascorbic acid, the vital antioxidant known to scavenge free radicals that contribute to premature/accelerated signs of aging.
Recommended for: Aging Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes, Dark Circles and Rough/Bumpy Skin
- Powerfully-effective antioxidant vitamin complex combats visible signs of aging
- High-performance innovation breathes new life into skin for improved luminosity
- Regenerative formula deeply penetrates pores for a revitalizing boost of nutrients
- Offers a non-invasive, wellness approach to aging beautifully
- Advanced formula developed from the evolution of science and nature
- Pharmaceutical-grade Ascorbic Acid, the purest, most potent form of Vitamin C
- Revolutionary ingredient technology enriched with peptides to target fine lines/wrinkles
- Nature-inspired signature antioxidant vitamin complex enriched with Zinc Gluconate
- Ascorbic Acid, known to scavenge free radicals that contribute to accelerated aging
- Fresh-activation delivery system for unparalleled benefits and optimal results
- Formulated Without: Gluten, Parabens, Sulfates, Oils and Fragrance
- 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free and Made in the USA
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse skin thoroughly (Purifi Facial Cleanser by Malibu C® recommended), then dispense one drop at a time of Perfection C Sérum
onto fingertip and thoroughly massage into skin.
- For best results, follow with Perfection Vital Crème by Malibu C®.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caprlyl Methicone, Strelitizia Nicolai Seed
Aril Extract, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Glucose, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol and Potassium Sorbate