This product is currently sold out.
- A unique formulation of Bioactive Collagen Peptides, Glucosamine HCl & Vitamin C
- Promotes Cartilage Health. Improves Joint Flexibility and Mobility
- Naturally Derived and Clinically Proven Ingredients
- No Cholesterol. No Sugar. No Side Effects
Each serving (per 10 g)
|Glucosamine HCl||450 mg|
|Vitamin C||75 mg|
How Collapep works?
The bioactive ingredients in Collapep (Collagen Peptide, Vitamin C, Glucosamine HCl) get absorbed through the blood, stimulate the anabolic phase of chondrocytes, and initiate the repairing process thereby restoring joint health.
Clinically proven ingredients
Collapep contains Bioactive Collagen Peptides and Glucosamine which are clinically proven ingredients for Osteoarthritis Management.
More than 18 clinical studies were done with Collagen Peptide worldwide and the outcomes of these studies show that, Collagen peptide
- Improves joint flexibility and mobility
- Reduces consumption of analgesics
- Improves overall Quality of Life
- Increases relaxation time in Medial and Tibial regions
- Increases the thickness of the cartilage of scapula-humeral and femora-tibial joints among athletes
Recently in India, a registered clinical study among Osteoarthritis patients had shown that Collagen Peptide is an effective add-on nutritional therapy for Osteoarthritis. The double blind placebo controlled study concluded that the use of Collagen Peptide 10 g daily for 3 months showed 85% improvement in the overall Quality of Life (QoL) of patients – which means an improvement in daily activities like walking, climbing, sitting etc.
Quality of Life score (WOMAC Score + VAS score) of patients who had taken Collagen Peptide and Placebo
- Collagen peptide is produced by the enzymatic hydrolysis of Collagenous tissues derived from natural sources
- Collagen is a key protein that ensures cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, cartilage, bone, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, etc
- Contains a unique amino acid composition similar to collagen present in joint cartilage
- Rich in Proline, Glycine and Hydroxyproline
- Glycine, Proline and Hydroxyproline are the building blocks of Collagen in the body
- Stimulates the anabolic effect of Chondrocytes and initiates the repair process in cartilage
- Has a synergistic effect with analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs. Can lead to a reduction in the consumption of analgesics
- More than 90% absorption
- High safety profile. The USFDA has granted it GRAS(Generally Recognised as Safe) status
- Glucosamine HCl is an amino sugar and is a precursor for glycosaminoglycans, a major component of joint cartilage
- Daily use of Glucosamine HCl helps in Proteoglycan synthesis and prevents cartilage degeneration.
- Its use as a therapy for Osteoarthritis appears safe, as shown through studies
Collagen and Proteoglycans protect the joint cartilage from wear and tearVitamin C
- Responsible for producing collagen present in bones, cartilage, skin, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, etc
- Helps the transformation of Proline to Hydroxyproline during collagen synthesis in the body
- Boosts overall immunity
Take one sachet of Collapep (10 g) daily for a minimum of 3 months. It is recommended to consume the product one hour before food (on an empty stomach) at night, for better resultsDirections for Use
- Empty Collapep powder from sachet into a glass
- Add 100 ml of lukewarm water
- Stir until the powder is evenly dispersed in water
- Make this preparation just before consumption
Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlightSafety
- Collapep is a food supplement derived from natural sources and is safe to use daily
- Collapep contains Glucosamine HCl which may contribute to blood glucose level variations in humans. Diabetes patients are advised to consult their doctors before taking Collapep
- Pregnant women and children should consult their doctors before taking Collapep as the product is not well studied in these categories
One Box Contains 10 Sachets.
Price Inclusive of all Taxes